Saturday, April 21, 2012


Come Boldly to the Throne
"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may     
receive and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)


If God said to you, "Ask me anything today" what would you ask of Him?

I would not ask for  a new car. I don't want an exotic, glamours vacation, I don't want a million dollars or even a new body.   With all of my heart and soul, I want all of my family to have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. I want them to know Him and walk with Him through this life-journey. I would ask God for my family to  experience the joy and peace that comes from a personal relationship with Him. I would ask for revival in my family. I would ask for my son to seek the Lord for the direction in his life. I would ask for my son to be used to expand the Kingdom of God.   The Word says to ask so I did. 

I expect Him to do immeasurably more than I could ask or even imagine, according to His power that is at work within us. (Ephesians 3:20)

What are you asking for today? What are the desires of your heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home