Monday, February 13, 2012

God Told Me To Start This Blog

Anyone who knows me knows I have written most of my life – something I believe is a God given ability.   I've been privileged to have columns in two newspapers. One was "Make A Difference" and the other was "Melissa Matters." By the grace of God, I was able to write about things He laid on my heart and topics that I felt were important. Some of the topics were generated through correspondence from readers.  I have been blessed.
For about a year, The Lord has been telling me to start a blog to continue writing and share with others.  Finally ... I did.  This is it.  I will be putting some of my columns and poems on here and of course writing new things. It's my prayer, the Lord will give me direction so that through the words of this blog - readers will be encouraged, blessed and inspired.
If there is a topic you would like me to write about, I'd be happy to. I will pray about it, then do some research and with the help of the Holy Spirit to the best of my ability, I will compose something.
I also want this to be a place for you to ask for prayer and leave prayer requests.  I consider it a privilege to pray for others and to take things to Jesus. I have a strong support group of Godly women who will join with me in prayer and believing God for you need.
I love you and so does JESUS!       Melissa 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home